Production blog

We finally started filming the trailer. After school my team and our friend came over to my house and we starting filming. I drove my team mate to house and we started planning what we wanted to film for the day. We designed to film the bedroom scene where Hazel and Vivian realize they need to kill there bullies. We also designed to film most of the kill scene. For example Aaron Nelson being shown walking into a dark ally and Hazel coming out that ally with a bloody knife. Also where Vivian walks towards Nicholas Wilson and uses a rope to suffocate her. By the time that we finished planning, our friend came over. From there we changed into our Hazel and Vivian outfits and starting filming. The fist scene we did was the  bedroom scene where Hazel and Vivian realize they need to kill there bullies. We shot this in my sister because easier. She has a bed close to the ground while I have bunkbed and in the scene Hazel and Viv need to sit on the bed. In this scene Viv was just beaten so she has a black eye, and Hazel is giving Viv an icepack. While handing over the icepack, Hazel goes on this long rant on why things need to change. We shot this scene many because I keep messing up the scene my laughing or forgetting my line. We also did many angels of the shots to get a better trailer. We did an over the shoulder shot of me walking in and an over the shoulder shot of Reagan. We also did some back angels of the scene. The next part we shot was Nicholas Wilson is suffocate by a rope. How we film this scene was by the 3 of us going into a ally and myself as Nicholas Wilson and Reagan with a jump rope following me. We also did this scene multiply times with different angels to get a jump scare. This scene did not take long to film as the other scene did. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

storyboard for music video

Title research: the killer