Production blog

  For the video, my partner and I are planning on film at 3 different places. The first place is my house. In my house we will shoot the scenes Vivian and Hazel are in the Hazel bedroom. Hazel is giving Vivian a icepack. We will also film the part were they are coming up with the plan to kill the people in my house. We will also film the part were Vivian pushes Matt brown into a pool at my house. This is because I have a pool. The next scene we will film at my partners Reagan house. We will film the school scenes. Where Vivian is getting bullied my Jessica Kennedy.  We will also shoot Aron Nelson walking into a dark alley by himself. From there getting killed. The place we are planning on shooting is at a park. From there we will shoot the scene where Nicholas Wilson gets suffocated by a rope. We will shoot a close-up of Penelope’s wrist is and Vivian is seen grabbing and slitting it. We will shoot the before of Vivian and Hazel putting up the pic of the people on the board in my house. These locations will be best because it will show what the girls rooms look like. This will also allow the watcher to see how everything will come to life.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

storyboard for music video

Title research: the killer