Production blog

 We started filming this video yesterday. My team and I went to my house to film most of the kill scenes and the bedroom scene of Hazel ranting to Vivian. My partners friend also came over to my house to help us film. After we film the bedroom scene, we did the scene were Nicholas Wilson is suffocate by a rope. After that I changed into my Penelope Smith outfit. This include pink converse that I own. Hazel and Viv designed they needed kill Penelope because she was always cutting their hair. So Hazel and Viv want to cut Penelope wrist. How we did this was my making fake blood on a fake knife. We took a cup and mixed in red food coloring and blue dish soap. After that we put it on the knife. From there we film the scene. How we did was my me grabbing her arm and "slitting it", and letting the blood drip down. After that we were planning on filming more however it was late and we were a little hungry. So I made chicken nuggets for all us to share. Reagan had to sadly leave soon after. So me and Scott (Reagan friend) filmed a few more kill scenes.    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

storyboard for music video

Title research: the killer