Production blog

 When Reagan and her friend were at my house we were able to get a lot of work done. However we also bonded a lot as well. For dinner that night I made chicken nuggets. Then after we chilled in my hammock. While in the hammock we discuss how we want to film the next few scenes. We also talked about life and other stuff. After chilling in the hammock for a little Reagan had to leave. So it was just me and Scott. Scout is Reagan friend. He also shot most of the videos. We designed to film the scene where Aaron Nelson is walking into a dark alleyway. Aaron Nelson was played by Scott. For this scene I was coved in fake blood. We used red food dye. Also blue dish soap. Then we spread it all over body. We did it all over my arms. We even put it on my face to get a scarier effect. After that we went to a dark ally near my house. Then I shot him walking into it. Then he shot me walking out of the ally, with fake blood and a bloody knife coming out of the ally. Then from there he had to go home. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

storyboard for music video

Title research: the killer